The premier event in commissioning, energy management, and building analytics and diagnostics, CxEnergy 2024, issued a call for abstracts for presentations for its highly regarded technical program. The 30+ educational sessions, state-of-the-art expo hall, and professional networking opportunities take place April 29-May 2 at the Town & Country Resort in San Diego, CA.
CxEnergy draws hundreds of the nation’s leading commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC testing professionals, facility managers and building owners. Presentation topics include, but are not limited to:
- Case studies in commissioning and energy management in buildings and facilities (including federal/military projects)
- Commissioning of specialty system types (e.g. elevators, medgas, audiovisual, etc.)
- Commissioning of specific market sectors (e.g. health care, education, data centers)
- Building envelope/enclosures
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in commissioning and energy management
- Inflation Reduction Act -> Funding/Rebate Opportunities, including with Solar
- 179D tax deduction, and the recent changes that were implemented
- Advances in building automation and control technologies, including education owners which devices to use and how to use them effectively
- Testing, adjusting, & balancing or other specialty testing
- Cyber security, data analytics, data integration and IoT topics
- Distributed energy resources (renewables, microgrids, storage etc.)
- Lighting and lighting control systems
- Water management and conservation
- Occupancy wellness issues and sustainability
- Pertinent regulatory, standards and management system topics
Business-oriented presentations related to commissioning and energy management
The Abstract Submission Form is available on the CxEnergy website for submitting presentation topics and speaker information. Deadline for submission is September 29, 2023. For more information, email [email protected] or call (202) 737-7775.
CxEnergy technical presentations will be approved for the following CEUs: AIA (LU), USGBC LEED General Education CE, CxA CE, EMP CE, and AABC (TBE & TBT) CE. The credits are widely applicable for other certifications and professional licenses (attendees should check with their certification or licensing body).
Nearly 300 free videos on industry best practices, including the ones from past CxEnergy presentations are available on the CxEnergy YouTube Channel. CxEnergy is presented by the Leaders in Building Performance: AABC Commissioning Group (ACG), Associated Air Balance Council (AABC), and Energy Management Association (EMA).