CxEnergy will once again draw hundreds of the nation’s leading commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC testing professionals, facility managers and building owners. CxEnergy takes place April 6-9, 2020 at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront in San Diego, CA.
CxEnergy’s highly regarded technical program features over 30 one-hour sessions covering various topics by industry experts.
Read the Preliminary Program Press Release! Click here to view.
Specific areas of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Case studies in commissioning and energy management in buildings and facilities (particularly featuring the owner perspective).
- Lighting, particularly in the area of advanced lighting control systems.
- Building envelope/enclosure as it relates to BECx and energy audits.
- Advances in building automation and control technologies.
- Cyber security, data analytics, data integration and loT topics.
- Market sector case studies (e.g. health care, education, data centers).
- Distributed energy resources (renewables, microgrids, storage, etc.).
- Pertinent regulatory, standards and management system topics.
- Water conservation.
- Occupancy wellness issues.
Deadline for submission is September 30, 2019. For more information, email [email protected] or call (202) 737-7775.
CxEnergy Technical Sessions will be submitted for AIA CEUs.
More than 75 videos from past CxEnergy presentations are available on the ACG YouTube Channel.