CxEnergy will once again draw hundreds of the nation’s leading commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC testing professionals, facility managers and building owners. CxEnergy takes place May 2-3, 2023 in Ft. Worth/Dallas, TX.
CxEnergy’s highly regarded technical program features over 30 one-hour sessions covering various topics by industry experts.
Specific Areas of Interest Include (but are not limited to)
- Case studies in commissioning and energy management in buildings and facilities
- Building envelope/enclosures
- Advances in building automation and control technologies
- Testing, adjusting, and balancing or other specialty testing
- Cyber security, data analytics, data integration and loT topics
- Commissioning of specific market sectors (e.g. education, health care, datacenters, etc.)
- Distributed energy resources (renewables, microgrids, storage, etc.)
- Lighting and lighting control systems
- Pertinent regulatory, standards and management system topics
- Water management and conservation
- Occupancy wellness issues and sustainability
- Business-oriented presentations related to commissioning and energy management