Hundreds of Industry Leaders Return to the Largest Commissioning Conference to Present on Decarbonization, Inflation Reduction Act, IAQ, Energy Management, and More
The premier event in commissioning, energy management, and building analytics and diagnostics, CxEnergy 2023, announced its preliminary technical program. The event takes place May 2-5, 2023, in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
CxEnergy draws hundreds of the nation’s leading commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC testing professionals, facility managers, and building owners. Presentation topics include:
- Case studies in commissioning and energy management in buildings and facilities (particularly featuring the owner perspective)
- Market sector case studies (e.g. health care, education, data centers, federal facilities, airports, food service spaces, underground research facility)
- Energy auditing and retro commissioning projects
- Cx and Energy professionals funding opportunities as influenced by the Inflation Reduction Act
- Efficiency assessment for real estate transactions and ESG reporting
- Advances in building automation and control technologies
- Benefits of monitoring-based commissioning (MBCx)
- Fault Detection & Diagnostics
- Commissioning HVAC systems for sustainable indoor air quality
- Electric rate structures
- Pertinent regulatory, standards, and management systems topics
- Test, adjust, balance; Lessons learned for engineers, Cx & energy providers
CxEnergy Technical Presentation attendees earn AIA LU, USGBC LEED General Education, CxA and EMP continuing education credits for presentations. The credits are widely applicable for other certifications and professional licenses (attendees should check with their certification or licensing body).
Government Officials, Code Authorities, and Institutional Building Owners may register at a discounted $99 rate. All others may use promo code SAVE100 for the early-bird discount until December 31st.
The CxEnergy Expo Hall showcases a wide variety of products including controls, software, instruments, metering devices and services targeted specifically to commissioning, energy management, engineering and testing firms. The CxEnergy Exhibitor Prospectus is available here. Event information and the latest updates and online registration are available at https://www.CxEnergy.com/
CxEnergy is presented by the AABC Commissioning Group (ACG), Associated Air Balance Council (AABC), and Energy Management Association (EMA).