Join Josh Green, TBE, AABC Board Member, Environmental Test & Balance Co., as he presents facility condition assessments using commissioning (Cx), energy, and TAB strategies. Green will provide an overview of a comprehensive facility assessment approach, along with strategies employed by commissioning consultants, energy managers, and TAB engineers used to evaluate and develop recommendations for improving building systems.
Who Should Attend?
- Energy Managers
- Commissioning Providers
- Building Owners & Facility Managers
- O&M Managers
- MEP Engineers
- HVAC Testing Professionals
- Other Building Professionals
- The approach and key components in developing facilities’ condition assessments associated with buildings’ mechanical / electrical systems.
- Integrating facility assessments and associated budgeting with owners’ strategic energy, sustainability and resiliency goals.
- Creating priorities for project implementation based upon weighted factors from the assessments and goals.
- Measurement and verification strategies in assessing the effectiveness of projects, with respect to improvement in the building stock and advancement of various energy and sustainability goals.
APPA: APPA (formerly the Association of Physical Plant Administrators) offers a wealth of informational resources, continuous learning programs, and opportunities to connect and network with fellow facilities professionals in a welcoming and inclusive environment. Explore some of the many programs, services, and activities that APPA provides to its members and others in the educational facilities community.
Learn more: https://www.appa.org/