The AABC Commissioning Group (ACG) announced the launch of a multi-installment webinar series that focuses on various venues and applications of the commissioning process. The presenters will include ACG member companies, certified personnel, and affiliated associations. It will debut on July 14, 2022, running through December.
“Commissioning providers and building performance stakeholders don’t want to miss ACG’s Essential Cx Series. As the global leader of independent commissioning agencies, ACG’s webinar series leads the discussion on pressing topics such as BECx, BIM, electrical commissioning, and more,” said ACG President Troy Byers, P.E., CxA, Byers, LLP.
- ACG Building Systems Commissioning Guideline Preview
- Building Envelope Commissioning
- BIM: What Cx Providers Need to Know
- Commissioning Case Study of a Large Southern School District
- Interpreting Electrical Commissioning Requirements of Current Guidelines IECC and LEEDv4
- Fundamentals of Commissioning for Facility Engineers and Building Owners